Any guild member has the right to nominate individuals for positions on the RNQG Board. The nominee must be a full RNQG member who is able and willing to carry out the duties associated with the role. Board positions are listed below. Select an entry to view the job description.
- Vice President / President Elect (2-year commitment)
- Treasurer (2-year commitment)
- Quilt Show Chair (2-year commitment)
- Programs (2-year commitment)
- Rack Rental
- Photographic History
- Monthly Raffle
- New England Quilt Museum Auxiliary (NEQMA) Liaison
- Connecting Threads
Nominations can be submitted using the paper nomination forms available at the Guild Meeting, or by using this email entry form. All nominees will be contacted for permission before their name is added to the ballot.
Please note: you may nominate yourself!